Summit School campus has a mandatory dress code for all students.
- The dress code consists of a white, tan or navy blue top with a collar, and navy blue pants or skirt.
- Blue jeans and jogging/track pants are not permitted.
- You have the option to purchase your child's uniform at a store of your choice, respecting the above description.
Arrangements have been made with the company called “Top Marks”.
There is a wide selection of tops and bottoms to choose from . You can call for an appointment at Top Marks at 514-270-6044Lauren Hill Academy Campus
Order FormsSummit CampusLHA CampusTECC CAMPUS
- The uniform consists of specific black pants or skirt/skort
- A plain black or burgundy cardigan, sweatshirt or pullover is required for the winter months.
- A burgundy or black vneck or cardigan.
- As for tights and socks, they must be solid black, white, or burgundy.
- Footwear must be solid black casual / dress shoes.
- Additionally, the belt should be black with a simple buckle (no logos, skulls, etc.)
- There are no exceptions or substitutions for the mandatory uniform.
- Students who already own the Lauren Hill uniform may continue to wear that.
Although there is not specific colour dress codes, students are encouraged to dress in proper attire.
- Polo or long sleeve shirt
- Shirts with collars
- Blouses for females
- All pants and jeans must be clean with no rips and pulled up above hips.
- Leggings are allowed when worn in conjunction of a skirt or long top
- Shorts/capris must be knee length
- Flip flops are not allowed.