Positions available for the 2019-2020 School Year
We are looking for dynamic individuals to fill several teaching assistant positions within our school.
Candidates must be available Monday-Friday from 9:00 am -3 pm.
- Assisting teachers within the classroom
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids.
- Supervise students in classrooms, halls, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
- ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
If you are interested, please send your C.V to Cindy Larson
In partnership with educational institutions, Summit School offers internships to D.E.C., B.Ed. and M.Ed. candidates in the fields of Early Childhood Education, Special Care Counseling, and Education. Candidates will have hands-on experience in areas such as curriculum development and program adaptations, classroom management skills, intervention planning, and working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Interested candidates should contact
(514) 744-2867 ext. 236
Department of Psychology
The Psychology Department provides internship opportunities to students from McGill University, Université de Montreal and Université du Quebec à Montréal. Students are at the Bachelor’s, Masters and PhD. levels.
For further information on internships through our psychology department, an official application
must be completed and returned to:
(514)744-2867 ext. 251
Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and Occupational Therapy
These departments have established partnerships with many universities offering internships. Please direct your questions to the following coordinators:
(514)744-2867 ext 240
Speech and Language Pathology Internships available only for students registered in Speech-Language Pathology university programs.
(514)744-2867 ext 229
Occupational Therapy Internships